6.07.2013

Time flies when life happens...

Thank you Susan T. from Owls Head, ME!
52 personalized gifts  ordered since June 2001.

*******
I got my very own personalized wedding gift  made personally by Walt Zotter when I got married. 
It is one of my most treasured items. When our last anniversary came around, I took the opportunity to look at our wedding picture and Zotter The Potter crock I got as a wedding gift. I try very hard to take the time every anniversary to do so. Both bring with them a flood of memories, the same happy memories and wonder I hope our customers and gift recipients feel when they look at theirs. So much has happened since the time I got my gift; so much history under the bridge. 

My wedding day was a happy day surrounded by 
many loved friends and family,  some who are no longer with us. I am so glad we were able to share our day with them. Fun Fact: We got married twice in one day in Vegas!  We only celebrated our sixth anniversary this past year. I know because I still count from the date I see on our wedding crock. I can only imagine how I'll feel when I look at our wedding photo and wedding crock on our 10th, 15th....20th anniversary. Heck, I can't wait to see how I'll feel next year.
                                                                                                                                                      


Crock with Patriot Heart logo

No comments: