5.29.2013

 Personalized Wedding and Anniversary Gifts
www.zotterthepotter.com

Personalized Pottery for Any Special Occasion
By Zotter The Potter



Message:  
Hi,  I just received the crock I ordered from you.  I love your product.  I spend time on your website looking over all your offers.  I love your June special and forwarded it to my sister in Minnesota.  She wants to order an anniversary gift for her son and his wife.
I would like to receive any email specials you may have.
Thank you so much.  Your customer service was great.
Audrey P.

Thank you for your interest in our pottery.
> I've included a link to our customer testimonial page so you can see how
> well our pieces are received.
>
> http://zotterthepotter.blogspot.com/p/customer-testimonials.html
>
> If you like us on facebook, you'll also be able to see our current
> discount offers.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zotter-The-Potter-Personalized-Pottery/159687350732365
>
> Thank you again, zotterthepotter

No comments: