5.14.2013

Customer Email....

Thank you for shipment info re: Morgan and Chuck's crock.


It arrived in fine condition--and excitedly I opened it to have a look-see.  It is a great looking piece and I know they will be thrilled upon opening this unique and useful wedding gift.


Thanks for all your services.  Surely will be back in touch with future orders---Anne S.

 
Thanks so much for remaking the Bar Mitzvah crock (for "Ethan Miller").  It arrived here just in the nick of time and he loved it!
I'll certainly continue to order again -- think it's been over 20 years now...  Keep up the amazing work.
---Bari


I actually just got it today!  It is absolutely wonderful, I love it!  Thank you so much!
Elizabeth
 ***************************************************************************
 I could tell when the kiln cooled down enough to peep into that it was a good load.
Opening up the kiln feels a lot like Christmas. 
You never know exactly what you are going to get, just what you hope for.
It was a really good looking load of pottery.

 This was a three piece order for one customer.
They had one wedding every month for three months.
I'm so glad to they decided to gift each wedding couple with one of our

(Shown below: Pitcher with heart logo)
 


No comments: