3.04.2015

Family of pots...






Winner#1:Anonymous said...
I love to give Zotter the Potter to my hubby. He loves pottery and I started giving him Zotter the Potter on the day we met. It's stamped with our names and the day we first met. He has one with our Wedding Day, our 6 month anniversary, our 1 year anniversary, our 5 year anniversary and now I just ordered one to celebrate our first house together. We have them displayed around our house. They just bring up good and happy memories of our life together. I plan on ordering more as we continue to celebrate special memories in our life as husband and wife. Zotter the Potter is just something that is special between us and something that will grow old with us. We look at our pottery and talk about the life we created together!

No comments: