9.08.2014

Home Sweet Home with New Heart in Home logo...

New Logo offering! Check out our new Heart in Home logo we are offering for personalization. 


 Home Sweet Home

This is the email that started it all:
 Hello,
I was wondering if it would be possible to do the house logo on this? If so, I would like the top line to say "HOME SWEET HOME" and the bottom line to say "Est. 2014". Could you please let me know if this is possible?
Sorry - I believe it is actually a cabin, but do you think that would look ok or is it possible to make it look more like a house?
It is for a housewarming gift so I was also wondering what the estimated delivery date would be.
Thank you

 We did some digging around in the logo box and replied back:
Hello. I actually found two houses we could use. The one on the bottom is the victorian house, the one on top the house with heart. I've attached the picture to this email. Please let me know if you can't see them.

Thank you, zotterthepotter
In response: Thank you - they are both great! I think the one on top the house with heart would be perfect.
Thank you!

This is the end result:
 

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I received it today and I am extremely happy with how it turned out! You did an amazing job! Thank you again for all of your help!
Thanks,


No comments: