6.11.2014

A beautiful June night in Pittsburgh...


After such a long winter, it seemed like warm summer nights would never come. The other night proved me wrong as we strolled along the river to the Three Rivers Arts Festival for some art jewelry and funnel cake.
****

We got the following email from a customer today:


I wanted to say thanks for such a beautiful product.
Initially, I was quite upset that I ordered this as an anniv gift for my husband over a month in advance and didn't show up until a month past that. However, the pot is beautiful and we absolutely adore it. It is used daily in our kitchen and has even been used for fresh flowers!

Thank you!

Here was my response:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know.
Sometimes, the process of making our personalized pots takes a painstakingly long time. I apologize for that.

I hope you enjoy your piece for many, many years,
J-

No comments: