2.18.2014

Customer Notes for zotterthepotter.com...


 Great gift message!

"Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife!
I am so honored and lucky to have spent the last 8 years as your husband. I love the memories and times we have shared over that time and continue to look forward to our future together. I love you Lauren!
Love, Michael"


My name is TJ M, and I live Jacksonville Florida.  I attended Penn State in graduate school and was introduced to Zotter the Potter by a friend in the form of a wedding gift.  The Marriage Crock is now our go to wedding gift for all of our family and friends.

Warmest Regards,
TJ M


Hillary L sent you a conversation on February 18, 2014.

Personalized Stoneware Marriage Crock, listing #108259381

Listing: www.etsy.com/listing/108259381/personalized-stoneware-marriage-crock

I was wondering about how long from order date I would receive this? I absolutely love these!! My friend's wedding is in May.

Cheers,
Hillary
 Hello. Thank you for your interest. We usually average one kiln load a month. We have March and April if you want to place your order now. I would recommend the sooner the better. We are also offering an Etsy 15% discount visible on your storefront.

Thanks again!

info@zotterthepotter.com

No comments: