6.14.2013

Michael Rozzi's first Batter Bowl listed on Etsy sold so fast...

 *****
We were so excited to see how quickly Mike's 1-Qt batter bowl sold through our Etsy site. We listed it on the 12th and it sold within 24 hours. I should be surprised, it's a great piece to have and use. It is functional and beautiful; two qualities important to me. The ergonomic hand-feel is amazing.

Update: We got some feedback from the customer who bought this batter bowl.
She wrote:  Stunningly Beautiful. Perfect in every way. Love this. Thank you Stacey B.


 We are listing a few more of his batter bowls on the Etsy site. I hope they sell as well as this one.
***


*****
Customer Testimonial:
Thank you for sending tracking-it had been delivered but we had not been notified by our
building office.  it turned out beautiful as usual!
thank you, Cynthia K.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An іmρressive share! I havе just foгwaгded this ontο а coworker ωho has bеen conduсting а
little гeѕeаrch on this. Αnd he actually ordered me breakfast becаuse Ι found іt
fοг him... lol. So allow me to rewοrd thіѕ.

... Thanκ YOU for the meal!! But yeah,
thаnх for spendіng the time tо talk about this matteг heгe οn your blog.



Fеel frеe tο surf to my site :: chatroulette