3.23.2010

The newest Zotter

My niece Jennifer was in Pittsburgh recently and stopped by with her daughter Emma. My grand-niece is the newest Zotter and is even cuter than her photo. It is funny how children even as young as Emma fixate on my beard. I wonder why?
I am hoping to visit all of my brother Paul's clan this Summer. They have a nice little chunk of upper Bucks county PA with plenty of room  to live and play. Hopefully, I can get out there soon enough to help with their gardens.
You may have noticed the undecorated Christmas tree in the background. I left it up for Mr. Sparrow that wintered with us this year. Last week, when it warmed up I let him out, but he knows where the seed is and I'm sure he'll be back with friends. I don't know what it is about the local sparrows but in the Summer they fly in the shop and just walk around, even with my Jack Russells watching.-Walt
Walt

We thought it would be fun to put a Santa hat on Walt and have Emma imagine him as Santa.

No comments: