1.07.2010

We are back to work


It has been very cold and snowy here in Pittsburgh with a forecast for the rest of the week that gets worse. Fortunately this cold spell has occured while we are enjoying our post Christmas rest. I live where we work so my ventures outside can easily be limited by finding things to do inside. I've caught up on a lot of delayed chores and projects and rearranged my personal area that my dogs and I love.

Wilma and Stella, my short-haired Jack Russells,  love snuggling up to each other on their dog bed in front of a space heater but when it is time to go out they don't seem to mind the cold. Even though they are Jacks, they don't need collars or leashes. They wait on the sidewalk and will not cross the street without my release. They can almost talk. If we spend too much time in the cold they go to the sink and let me know they want their paws rinsed with warm water.

Take care and stay warm.

Walt

No comments: