10.28.2020

Love these...

 

"It arrived today and it is beautiful! It will look perfect in my newly renovated kitchen when it is finally done!"---Suzanne
 
 
"Dear Jocelyn,
The engagement pot is a very big success!! Maggie and Alex love it! Thank you so much for all your efforts. Now I need a new home "marriage crock". The top should be Jane & Steve, the log cabin logo and underneath October 2020.
Thanks bunches and I hope you are all well."
Susan T.

 

" Hi!  Our daughter gifted us with a a piece of your pottery!  It is a vase for our 50th Anniversary & is beautiful! It is done to perfection-thank you!  We love it.
Have a good day  "
Steve & Jeannie Bos
Sent from my iPhone=

 

 

Subject: Re: checking in

"I heard back from both families that received these and they LOVED them! Thanks so much!" Corliss H.

 

 


Official Zotter The Potter website:
View some pieces for sale on our Etsy site:

No comments: