10.12.2020

Always so happy to hear...

 This is the second time I’ve ordered an anniversary gift from your studio and I am so happy, thank you.  My cousins called yesterday to let me know they were thrilled with the 50th anniversary pitcher.  I appreciate being able to call and place my order and that you have made me so comfortable and confident in the finished product.  Stay healthy and thank you again.
Sincerely,

Barbie
Sent from my iPhone=

 **************************************************************

 

 I received my crock today and I wanted to say thank you! I absolutely love it! It was worth the wait! 

Amber B.

 

 

*************************************************************

 

WOW!

 
Thank you Margaret F. from Kokomo, IN!
48 #PersonalizedGifts  ordered since Sept. 2000!  #personalizedpotterygifts

 

 

 


Official Zotter The Potter website:
View some pieces for sale on our Etsy site:

No comments: